Skip To Content

You are here:  Students > Off-Campus Housing

Please be advised...

Students wishing to live off campus must meet the following requirements:
  • Married
  • Age 21 or older
  • Junior or senior class status (at least 56 credits)
  • Living at home within a 75 mile radius of campus
  • Living with an aunt or uncle who is a SVU employee
  • Sophomore living in approved off-campus housing (River Crossing Apartments only)
  • Parent or legal guardian of a dependent child
Students wishing to live off campus must submit an Off-Campus Housing Application in the student portion of MySVU. If you have any questions please contact Student Financial Services at (540) 261-8405